Tuesday, October 23, 2012
I have always loved whites and through the years have enjoyed full rooms of white long before it was shabby, frenchy of even chic.
Today, while my home is not all white, I still love whites, but being an artist, I love to mix it up with a bit of color in neutral tones changing up one accent from time to time usually in three shades. It just works from room to room and I love shades and tones of whites that mix together bringing contrast.
Please join me as I share my blissful whites starting in my studio and the inspiration I view each day when I spend long hours creating. Many treasures are vintage family keepsakes that give storage solutions as well as a blank canvas to dream and gather ideas.
Blissful Whites Wednesday. Stop by to visit other bloggers sharing their whites today too. Till next time, I'll DREAM of Blissful Whites.
you may also like
Welcome To Rose Garden Market from Celestina Marie Design. It is so nice to meet you. My name is Celestina Marie named after my grandmother and my friends call me Celeste.My creative journey extends over 30 years enjoying the love of painting and redesigning vintage and new treasures. I love to go treasure hunting and the fun of finding great vintage pieces to redesign..
Sharing Ten Years of Blog Posts 2007-2017
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (160)
- ► 2014 (129)
- ► 2013 (93)
- White Rock and Pumpkin Harvest
- Creating a Burlap Book Cover~ Finished with Lace F...
- Creating a Burlap Book Cover and Special Poem!
- Blissful Whites Wednesday
- Witches Brew Dress Form Hat
- First Post from 2007, Celebrating 5 Years of Blogg...
- Celebrating with a Surprise Giveaway
- Autumn Tablescape
- Have a Great Weekend~~Just Dance
- Introducing Angel Miracles,Connecting with your Lo...
- Introducing Rose Maison Home
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ► 2009 (77)
- ► 2008 (48)