Monday, October 8, 2012
Now as I carry on that tradition, I also love to set tables with collectible dishes and accents creating a reflection of the season. Call me a dishaholic, I love it all.
Today I join Etsy Cottage Style to share an Autumn table set for two using dishes I have collected with colors of the season. Adding vintage and newer treasures, it all comes together for an Autumn style. Today and all week begins What's Cookin in the Cottage Kitchen so stop by Etsy Cottage Style to visit other participants as they share ideas, recipes, decor and more from their kitchens.
My vintage table is set starting with a vintage tablecloth handed down to me from my mom. I love this treasure and have used it in many ways, even as a Christmas tree skirt through the years.
Etsy Cottage Style Blog celebrating, What's Cookin in the Cottage Kitchen.
you may also like
Welcome To Rose Garden Market from Celestina Marie Design. It is so nice to meet you. My name is Celestina Marie named after my grandmother and my friends call me Celeste.My creative journey extends over 30 years enjoying the love of painting and redesigning vintage and new treasures. I love to go treasure hunting and the fun of finding great vintage pieces to redesign..
Sharing Ten Years of Blog Posts 2007-2017
- ► 2016 (74)
- ► 2015 (160)
- ► 2014 (129)
- ► 2013 (93)
- White Rock and Pumpkin Harvest
- Creating a Burlap Book Cover~ Finished with Lace F...
- Creating a Burlap Book Cover and Special Poem!
- Blissful Whites Wednesday
- Witches Brew Dress Form Hat
- First Post from 2007, Celebrating 5 Years of Blogg...
- Celebrating with a Surprise Giveaway
- Autumn Tablescape
- Have a Great Weekend~~Just Dance
- Introducing Angel Miracles,Connecting with your Lo...
- Introducing Rose Maison Home
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ► 2009 (77)
- ► 2008 (48)